Fremont Jail Bail Bond Information
Bail Bonds in Fremont
Call Now 510-760-9409 Bond Now
Fremont Jail Bail Bonding information: (#Fremontbailbonds)
510-760-9409 - To a surgeon, in every operation someone’s life is at stake. To an attorney, in every trial someone’s liberty or money is at stake. To a bondsman at 510 Bail Bond, every bond posted your freedom is granted. There is no business more import than your freedom. www.510bailbond.com
The Fremont Jail is located at:Fremont Jail1990 Stevenson BlvdFremont CA 94583Bail information: 510-760-9409
How can I post bail for a prisoner in Fremont Jail?
- A prisoner has a right to be released on bail unless arrested for an offense where No Bail is permitted, or unless arrested on a warrant or detainer which specifies "No Bail".
- The Fremont Jail will accept bail 24-hours a day in the form of cash, cashier's checks, and surety bonds from a bail bonds person or his/her representative.
- Personal checks may be accepted from other than the prisoner, but only for charges to be heard in the Fremont Hall Of Justice, or warrants issued by that court. A current proof of funds from a bank ( e.g. a ATM card receipt dated that day), a valid form of identification and a thumb print from the person issuing the check(s) are required.
- 10% fee in lieu of total bail or a credit card is not accepted.
- Prisoners who are in custody on charges to be heard in the Fremont Court and are unable to post bail will be scheduled for the next available court day.
- Prisoners who are in custody on non-Fremont Court cases and are unable to post bail will be transferred to the Alameda County Jail (Santa Rita) on the next available trip.
Fremont Police Department Jail Facility
Once arrested in the City of Fremont you will be booked into the Fremont Police Department Jail Facility (AKA Fremont Jail) located at 1990 Stevenson Blvd, Fremont Ca. The phone number to the Fremont Jail is (800) 301-5619 or dial - 510-760-9409 to speak with a Bail Bondsman to arrange for bail.
510 Bail Bonds has experienced bail agents that can help with any bail bond issues with the Fremont Jail Facility and are here to guild you through this difficult situation. You may contact our Fremont office that is moments away from the Fremont Jail 24 hours a day, Bail Bond agents are standing by. No bail is too big or small we bond all.
Fremont Jail Information
After being arrested in the City of Fremont, you will want to start the Bail process before your loved one is transferred to another Jail facility. As the Fremont Jail becomes full, inmates are transferred to either the Santa Rita Jail or the Glenn Dyer County Jail. The Santa Rita Jail is located on 5325 Broder Blvd in Dublin, California. The Glenn Dyer County Jail is located on 550 6th Street in Oakland, California. Remember, the sooner the bail bond process is started, the less likely your loved one will be transferred to another jail and less stress will be felt for both you and your loved one.
Fremont Jail inmate interviews by the Fremont Police
After arrest and before or after booking the Fremont police may was to interview you further regarding your case. Don't talk to the police about your case. Nothing good (for you) can come from talking to the police. Here are Ten Reason You Should not Talk to the Police. Always work on your bail bond first, it's in your best interest to fight your case as a free man. Bonding out of the Fremont Jail before being transfered to the Santa Rita Jail is a big advantage as far as time is concern. The release times at the Fremont Jail are in the minutes where as the Santa Rita Jail is mesured in hours. Insist on 510 Bail Bond to work on your bail.
For more information see:
Fremont jail bail bond information
Bail - It's what we do.